Saturday, March 20, 2010

Strange, but I don't know what Lily really looks like. I only know her as the bony girl draped in a German Shepherd's loose hide. Like stones inside a pillow case landing on the ground, Lily finds a spot to curl up and rest on the kitchen floor.

Since we started her enzyme treatments the diarrhea has disappeared. I picked up scooped mopped smeared and wiped messy liquid crap off my basement floor for about 82 days straight. That is my estimate as my fingers skipped from one day to the next to add the calendar squares. Finally with treatments the enzymes can rush around in her stomach giving orders to digest DIGEST!.


Out for a jog with Lily and a neighbor stops to ask, how is she? Earlier Jerry had asked, do you think she is looking a little better already? Look at her ribs, he tells me. They seem a little filled in, I think.

I wonder what she'll look like when she adds the 30 pounds she is missing, or probably more.


Today, March 20, was the first day of spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment