Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I sit here because I really, really want to write something.

I feel I would have better luck with a stick and a beehive.


Who has deep insights at 11:29 pm? Or before then, or after?


I think of the goddess watching her reflection shrink in a drying vernal pool as spring slips away and summer dries up her promises. Her eyes turn to tadpoles and her hair blends with the muck. Stupid goddess.


Much is lost in the time it takes to watch small life flourish. And you are nothing to them but a breach in the sky blocking the sun.


I just need to keep these fingers moving in time with my thoughts. Just doing the motions. I have friends that spill their hearts into these empty blog spaces, but I can't manage a peep.

2 comments:

  1. it is in the very act of watching small life flourish that we gain perspective and inspiration to keep us moving and teaching and giving of ourselves. it is not a waste... it is the very breath of life.......

    ReplyDelete