Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have not changed names to conceal any identities for people mentioned here because I neither know nor care where they are...


At 10:17 at night I would rather be tossing back a glass of wine and bitching that I lost my place in my book than working…


During an open mic night as drinkers dragged their empty hopes and broken hearts home I washed glasses and poured a glass of wine.


The band had a great night and veered away from careful notes toward something wilder. Their traditional encore flew in tempo. Raw voices and fast-paced urgency spilled into the chords…


Kendra, what do you think is the sexiest song?


Not sure.


C'mon! There must be something you think is sexy.


Really, I don't know…


I had stopped associating sexy with songs during my first day as a wallflower.


In the middle of a Snowflake Swirl in intermediate school I looked across the cafeteria and watched Kris's finger slide along the crack of Pam's ass as they danced slowly back and forth, faces pressed together. They were so into it.


A teacher's quick tap on his shoulder hardly interrupted their adolescence, but spared a little bit of mine.


I think that songs are about as sexy as K-Y jelly.


I dunno. I could probably think of a song or two, but they would never go well with Pam's silly ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment