Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Loving Me Down

A thousand pieces falling down, she landed on the ground
telling a story about a heavy kiss that started in the rain
years ago, she was standing in a puddle and closing her eyes

later parked on a quiet street they wrote their first lines
but that was just once upon a time
do you want to fall in love, she asked
and he already knew

--------------------

people change, i think
without fault or blame or anything, people change

---------------------

I have written about heavy things before --

I need to set these heavy things down
love crushing, empty hearted heavy things
I am losing my grip
I gotta put these heavy things down
and I am afraid I am so afraid
without these heavy things loving me down

---------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment