Monday, April 19, 2010

At times the words are gone. Writing about Lily has somehow turned my stash of clever self-expression into a deflating balloon. Where once a mesh of thoughts and emotion nestled in a tightly wound ball, I now have this unraveling frayed string reaching off into nowhere.


My sleep is not restful and dreams remain just too far into the fog to discern.


Today Lily and I ran down the street practicing our Hold It! We stop. We wait. I say, Come! We'll do a few rounds of that before returning home where Ozzy's barking awaits us.


This weekend we trekked to Stratford to try enzyme supplements that produced only diarrhea. Oh well.


Confessions confessions, such tiresome and lead-weighted confessions. I tell Jerry that I think it's too much. I am having one of those moments where I realize I have been missing the spring's buds-turned-blooms and aromas of flower-scented mornings. I am tired and I pray that Lily is getting what she needs from me. Fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment