Tuesday, April 3, 2012

For What It's Worth


A heartache moon hung over me

I see you in dreams

that's me, I don't do it easy

you taste beautiful

I do it hard


I love you

it's like begging for things

why do it easy?

you kill my sleep

I do it hard


For what it's worth

I'll throw a penny for you

in the well for you


-----------------


I admit to making things up sometimes built with the heart of fury torn from real things inside.


The writing is hard lately as I run low on disguise and Band-Aids.


Either Lily loves the spring or she has gone nuts. She can't walk along like a boring average dog and twitch her ears at passing cars. She lunges and whines. I leaned down today to get a better grip and heard her teeth slam together as she snapped at a passing pick-up. What are you going to do if you catch one Lily?


No comments:

Post a Comment