Saturday, July 10, 2010

10:30 pm.

Hey, I was doing pretty good today, right? I look at Jerry and wait. Yeah, he said.


The good had lasted until his mom asked about our vacation.

Well, what are you going to do with all the dogs, she had asked.

Rather than admit I was staying home for vacation I ran off the porch this afternoon and went for the car. Feeling badly about that, I went back to explain. I am not going camping for a ton of reasons including the expense of finding a kennel for four.


Later at home I say, Jerry, I think I am in that mood where I just can't handle being around anyone.


Something happens to upset the calm and I flip.


He answers, Tomorrow you are going to a bar full of people, what do you mean?


I tell him it's the emotional weights dragging at my moods. Strangers or acquaintances are easy, I say. And the bar? That's like walking into a closet full of clothes. No relationships or direct connections there.

Interesting, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment