Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How is it that we may wish to change, yet set the alarm for the same time each day reach for the same door handle stand in the same line and order the same coffee and say the same things to the same people like hello good morning how are you and think of them in the same way each day -- she should fix her teeth I wonder what she really thinks of me where does he get his shoes why doesn't he smile more I really don't like her.


Really, I don't. She was bitchy one day and I guess the nice things I had been telling myself about her to cover for that bitchy personality just didn't have the grit to hold on any longer. There were a few gaps in my reality like cigarette burns in upholstery. That's where my little misguided good intentions had caught fire on the spot.


Lily and I need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment