Monday, September 26, 2011

Eh.....


Her skin looked like a California summer where she stood with her grin pressed against me. A flash lit us and our eyes sparkled for a little moment at happy hour, then she was gone.




The things I think that go nowhere:


Sometimes I can't hear the lilt anymore.


Keeping little secrets like pearls in my pocket.


I never dreamed of falling in love, and I never played with Barbie.


Sometimes life doesn't feel right and I wonder where I am.


I couldn't write tonight. I was too annoyed.


I told my sister that the butterflies were gone.


You're haunting me, I told him; I couldn't breath when you came in.


Kids run around in their beat up cars with expensive clothes and ugly perfume and uglier thoughts, but don't get it that passion does not come in standard shift or a crappy cologne bottle. It comes by surprise. I love surprises.



No comments:

Post a Comment