Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Of things I remember for no reason at all

I saw you dancing with her
something broke inside

i should have said i love you
and i do
i do

tell me why my heart breaks
over you

i used to crave your laughter
i still do

were you really with me
or passing through

i think i really loved you
what if i still do
i still do

tell me, are you happy
with someone new

i craved your arms around me
did you really love me
i wish i knew
wish i knew

i caught fire when you kissed me
were you just passing through

tell me that you're happy
but i'm not through
loving you

why does my world break
why does the rain come
when i remember you

now i've got this heartache
tell me why my heart breaks

don't tell me that you're happy
are you happy

i love you
i love you


No comments:

Post a Comment