Monday, January 7, 2013

A long time ago in anger he told me, you don't have to like it.
I don't.

beautiful sunlight on vanilla snow is just an impression you know

i've got a bucket of stardust
i've got dreams to share
we can start so slow so slow
press against me
see where we go

timid smile
honey on my lips
take a sip
gentle gentle gently
fill gaps i can't see
quiet quiet quietly

shooting stars flew
five overhead and i remember you
under a sullen January moon
orange on the horizon and drifting over town
tossing shadows around me
quiet quiet quietly
-----------
Life's a riot sometimes. Like when you're sitting in the car in the cold with breath misting quiet air. You just wanna throw your whole life out there in a rush, a stone in the well, but you don't.
-----------
I would write more, but I am just not feeling it. The words are all so forgettable to me. The spark is missing. That little snap of life that warms you forever or burns you down.
----------
A new year started and I need to get my head back in it. Gotta dust off the sadness and pry my soul free.


No comments:

Post a Comment