Wednesday, January 2, 2013


For You

i love you, no matter what happens
and you’ve always been right
about our life 
the snow 
the sunrise
good things that fall apart
you say i’ve gotta grow up

bloodshot eyes 
i'm coming unglued

whatever happens, i love you

----------------

I got a debt i can't pay
he loves me so much

he's crying at me
just being myself
but not enough

i got this debt i can't pay
says i don't kiss him anymore
and doom at my door

got this debt that's so heavy
i think i'm afraid

dull eyes and tired face 
so am i, he tells me

----------------

sometimes things gotta change
water to ice
clouds to rain
things don't always stay the same

i feel it coming
such a slow tide

sometimes things gotta change
smoke to fire
dusk to black
things we got don't always remain

----------------



No comments:

Post a Comment